Cost Control Supervisor
We are currently seeking an experienced, thorough, and insightful cost controller to oversee cost management for our entire company. In this role, the person will work collaboratively with various department managers to analyze costs, assess vendor relationships, and maximize profitability. To succeed in this position, the candidate will demonstrate an aptitude for efficiency, problem-solving, and resourcefulness, with a deep commitment to the bottom line without compromising quality.
- Work in conjunction with all department heads to ensure maximum profitability Work with IT Department to develop the costing systems; Work with Accounting Department and IT Department to develop the costing, sales budgeting, sales revenues/profit controlling and analyzing;
- Provide critical assessment of all budgets and cost projections;
- Assess all incoming products, resources, and services to ensure the best price Maintain vendor and service provider relationships;
- Remain acutely aware of market trends that could impact resource costs;
- Keep up to date on new vendors and possible cost-cutting partnerships;
- Analyze invoices to ensure correct products/services were received at the expected cost Collaborate with department heads to strategize ways to minimize waste;
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the interdependency of cost drivers;
- Understand the entire arc of the business and how productivity impacts profitability;
- Commit to maximizing efficiency at all levels without compromising quality;
- Develop and implement proactive solutions and cost-cutting measures;
- Present new strategies and assessments to stakeholders in a compelling fashion;
- Educate and persuade stakeholders to procure buy-in and cooperation;
- Roll out clear cost-saving programs with timelines and assessment goals..
1. Back Ground
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance/ Foreign Trade / International Business / Logistics / Business Administration or relevant field strongly preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in cost control
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices;
- Exceptionally well organized with an aptitude for data;
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Solid networking and interpersonal skills; Able to generate budgets and reports;
- Strong presentation skills, able to explain concepts concisely and accurately;
- Able to develop strong, cooperative relationships with department heads;
- Creative thinking skills and ability to solve problems;
- Be professional and keep work ethics.
- Attractive salary, bonus;
- Strong Sales Support systems, including a CRM program to help with customer management;
- Chance to work work great support team and equipment such as tractors to ensure the proactive function and ensure the highest quality of services;
- Professional working environment and culture such as fairness, integrity, win-win and innovation;
- Have chance to join training sections;
- Career development is kept tracked timely..
- Salary agreement
FORMS OF WORK
- Full time.
- 1 employee
- Binh Thanh Dist., HCMC