Giám Đốc Chi Nhánh Cần Thơ (Can Tho Branch Manager)
We are looking for a talented Branch Manager who reports to the President to assign and direct all work performed in the branch and to supervise all areas of operation. You will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
1. Business Plan and Budget Management
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans;
- Make sure the team met goals and metrics;
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately.
2. Business Development and Customer Services
- Assess local and international conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities;
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company;
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration;
- Address customer satisfaction issues promptly.
3. Employee and Operation Management
- Work closely with Line Manager and direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales;
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation;
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth and opportunities;
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all company regulations and laws.
1. Back Ground
- Graduated from University / College of Foreign Trade / International Business / Logistics / Business Administration / Marketing
- More than 3 years of experience
3. Skills / Attitude
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices;
- Ability to meet sales targets;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Results driven and customer focused;
- Leadership and human resources management skills;
- Good at communication and negotiation skills.
- Be professional and keep work ethics
- Attractive salary, commission, bonus;
- Strong Sales Support systems, including a CRM program to help with customer management;
- Chance to work work great support team and equipment such as tractors to ensure the proactive function and ensure the highest quality of services;
- Professional working environment and culture such as fairness, integrity, win-win and innovation;
- Have chance to join training sections;
- Career development is kept tracked timely.
- Salary agreement
FORMS OF WORK
- Full time.
- 1 employee
- 2nd Floor, Hong Phuc Tower, No. 28-33 Phạm Ngoc Thach St., Cai Khe Ward, Ninh Kieu Dist., Can Tho City, Vietnam