MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Seeking and developing customers in the forwarding field Sea Outbound of the USA – CANADA route.
- To follow each shpts in consequence set out in the job covering for Seafreight/ airfreight.
- To follow up on customer shipment advices and feedback to customer and overseas stations and the account holder to make respective shipment arrangement (pickup, booking with carriers etc.).
- To work closely to SOP set out by Salesman.
- To inform leader of any irregularities or problems that require assistance and to feedback on subcontractors standards and services.
- To feedback pre-claim details and status to customers.
- To handle incident management and handles customers inquiries, complaints, claims follow up, verify credit terms and credit status, and coordinate with departments concerned on related issues.
- To handle job costing after shpt handling.
- Control shipping run by obtaining loading confirmation from carriers.
- To handle other tasks assigned by Leader/Director
YÊU CẦU ỨNG VIÊN
- Min. 1 years’ experience in logistics/ forwarding industry.
- Good experience to handle US shipment/ worked for USA’s forwarder is advantage.
- Knowledge of USA’s market.
- Basic USA’s geography knowledge.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Good PC skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Customer-oriented min.
- Sense of responsibility, team work and creditability
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
- Competitive salary + 13th month salary.
- Social, medical & unemployment insurance as per Labour Law.
- Training program.
- Professional, dynamic & open working environment.
- Other in accordance with Company Policy
- Negotiated salary depending on ability.
HÌNH THỨC LÀM VIỆC
- Full time.
SỐ LƯỢNG CẦN TUYỂN
- 3 members.
ĐỊA CHỈ LÀM VIỆC
- 4/2 Nguyễn Gia Trí, P.25, Q.Bình Thạnh, Tp.HCM.