Outbound Customer Service Representative
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Seeking and developing customers in the forwarding field Sea Outbound of the USA – CANADA route.
- To follow each shot, in consequence, set out in the job covering for Seafreight/ airfreight.
- To follow up on customer shipment advice and feedback to customers and overseas stations and the account holder to make respective shipment arrangements (pickup, booking with carriers, etc).
- To work closely with the SOP set out by the Salesman.
- To inform the leader of any irregularities or problems that require assistance and feedback on subcontractors' standards and services.
- To feedback pre-claim details and status to customers.
- To handle incident management and handle customer inquiries, complaints, claims follow up, verify credit terms and credit status, and coordinate with departments concerned on related issues.
- To handle job costing after shot handling.
- Control shipping run by obtaining loading confirmation from carriers. - To handle other tasks assigned by Leader/Director
YÊU CẦU ỨNG VIÊN
- 6 - month experience in logistics/ forwarding industry.
- Good experience handling US shipment/ working for USA’s forwarders is an advantage.
- Knowledge of the USA’s market.
- Basic USA’s geography knowledge.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Good PC skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Customer-oriented min.
- Sense of responsibility, teamwork, and creditability
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
- Competitive salary + 13th-month salary.
- Social, medical & unemployment insurance as per Labour Law.
- Training program.
- Professional, dynamic & open working environment.
- Other in accordance with Company Policy.
- Negotiated salary depending on ability
HÌNH THỨC LÀM VIỆC
- Full time.
SỐ LƯỢNG CẦN TUYỂN
- 2 members.
ĐỊA CHỈ LÀM VIỆC
- 174/13 Điện Biên Phủ, P.17, Q. Bình Thạnh, Tp.HCM